RIMSports ANKLE STRAP ADVANTAGE
Some key features of our newly designed ankle strap include the neoprene padding that cushions the back of the ankle, making for a more comfortable workout. The elongated velcro strap was created in such as way as to wrap around the strap, so as to give added support when lifting heavier weights. The double triangular loops on either side of our ankle cuff were uniquely fashioned to allow for ease of use when threading the strap, while also providing unmatched support as you push your cable exercises to the max!
RIMSports’ “HOW TO”
To get the most out of your new RIMSports ankle strap follow the below instructions:
Step One:Attach our RIMSports interchangeable ankle strap to a cable-resistance machine or resistance tubing via the triangular loops.
Step Two: Connect the easy open-close metal clip from your machine to the secure triangular closure on the ankle strap to begin your exercise.
Step Three:Hold on to your cable machine and move your leg up to waist level and then stretch it backwards, squeezing your glutes as you increase your reps.
RIMSports ANKLE STRAP FEATURES
- Wide padded strap and durable nylon construction with criss-crossed stricting.
- Perfect for strengthening and toning your legs, hips, thighs and glutes.
- Double triangular loops can accommodate almost any pulley machine with ease.
- Added padding and additional piping cradles the back of the ankle with comfort.
- Elongated velcro strap folds over the front to provided added support.
- Ideal for lower-body resistance training exercises such as cable kickback
- FUNCTIONALITY: RIMSPORTS' ankle straps can be used for cable machines and Glutes Exercise equipment and can help firm up your glutes workout. These ankle cuffs are effective for exercise machines for legs, especially if you use these leg straps for exercises such as inner and outer thigh contractions, leg extensions, cable kickbacks, hip abduction, and cable lunges, to improve your leg game!
- VERSATILITY: You can use our RIMSPORTS' ankle straps for cable machine workout equipment, ankle straps for weight lifting, ankle straps for resistance bands, ankle straps for your glutes workout, glutes machine, glutes workout machine and almost any weight exercise machine. These ankle straps for cable machines women love, because they come in squat pad pink, black, and blue, and are made from soft neoprene padding that cushions above and below the ankle.
- QUALITY: These cable machine accessories aren't just regular ole' bands with ankle straps that can be used on workout machines, our RIMSPORTS' cable straps for workout are designed to fit any size, any body type, and any person who is serious about toning their legs and glutes. Unlike other competitors that claim to be stronger, our uniquely designed ankle cuffs have triangular loops that help keep the straps securely in place and the cable clips stable.
- STRENGTH: Not only will our RIMSports cable machine attachments help you strengthen your lower body, but our ankle cuffs were designed with a longer velcro strap, so it can hug the ankle tightly, enabling you to lift more weights. Our cable straps also have two triangular hooks on either side, to give you maximum support and the peace of mind that the strap shouldn't come undone while lifting. That’s why these cable attachments for gym are the ideal straps fitness trainers love!
- DIVERSITY: Our RIMSPORTS' ankle wraps can be used by both men and women and the color variety we provide makes us the top go-to brand for lifestyle sports gear. Our ankle straps for cable machines are designed to cater to your individual style. From its superior padding to its sleek design, our leg straps for exercise were developed to be used on workout machines for home gym and on as traditional gym accessories, giving you that added resistance needed to conquer #thatftinesslife.
Great news. Not only do we offer Free Shipping worldwide. But our products come with an iron-clad 30-day no-quibble return policy.
|USA||10-14 days via USPS||$4.99|
To track an order, just enter your order ID into our on the Tracking system, simple!
To process a return, just drop us an email to email@example.com and we will gladly help either exchange or give you a full refund.