RIMSports’ belt has a unique, wide-back design that provides ideal lumbar support, which allows you to better maintain your momentum throughout your workout, without the fear of injury. In addition to stabilizing your spine, our belt is made from quality, cotton material that cradles your back and eliminates the unnecessary itching that traditional leather belts cause,
If you are serious about your safety, then you know that when lifting heavy weights, especially when doing max reps on your deadlifts, cleans, snatches, etc., you need to use a durable and strong powerlifting belt to avoid injury. This is why you should protect your spine and lower back with the safest and most secure belt on the market - RIMSports’ Weightlifting Belt.
The difference betweenRIMSports’ weightlifting belt and other cheap belts made of faux leather and cowhide that break under pressure and irritate your skin, is that RIMSports uses quality, cotton material infuse with the most advanced wicking technology - so you can work out and lift in comfort.
Our belt also has a long, heavy-duty velcro latch for all-encompassing support, as well as an exclusive rust-free buckle that increases the lifespan of your belt. With its pillowy, soft texture and secure grip, you never have to worry about the belt coming loose mid-lift, or riding upwards mid-snatch. So, trust the brand that designs their products with you in mind -RIMSports!
Our belts come in 5 sizes:
XXS (26”-29” around the navel)
XS (29”-32” around the navel)
S (32”-36” around the navel)
M (36”-40” around the navel)
L (39"-43" around the navel)
For greater accuracy, be sure to measure around your navel and lower back.
- FUNCTION: RIMSports weight belts for lifting men and women use to support their back and help maintain their form while lifting heavy weights. These are the weightlifting belts women and men trust to ensure they get enough support for the lower back as they squat. Moreover, using our squat belt can actually help you increase the use of your abs and lower-back muscles.
- SAFETY: Use our powerlifting belt to avoid injury and maximize your performance when lifting weights and using lift weights equipment. Our back support belt can help protect against back injuries during lifting and give your spine the support it needs when doing squats, overhead squats, thrusters, deadlifts, cleans, snatches, and bent-over rows.
- SUPPORT: Our back support belt for men and women helps you to lift more with your legs as opposed to your back. This is important because when powerlifting or bodybuilding, you need belt support women and men can use, to help them lift heavier and faster. This is what makes our support belts for lifting the ideal crossfit gear for women and men.
- PERFORMANCE: By using our back support belt weight lifting becomes much more tolerable. Generally, lifting belts can help increase muscle power and help you better maintain that power throughout your workout. Other weightlifting belts tend to ride up during squats or lifts but our lifting belt will help you an advantage when doing exercises requiring tension of the lower back.
- SIZING: Our sizing chart is located in the photo section. Please take some time to consult it before placing your order. You will need to measure your waist, namely the area between your ribs and hips and not around the hips, since your belt will sit above your waist, above the middle part of your lower back. Additionally, we would advise that if you are between sizes it is best to choose the larger size.
Great news. Not only do we offer Free Shipping worldwide. But our products come with an iron-clad 30-day no-quibble return policy.
|USA||10-14 days via USPS||$4.99|
To track an order, just enter your order ID into our on the Tracking system, simple!
To process a return, just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help either exchange or give you a full refund.