What Makes Our RIMSports Dip Belt Different?
The difference between RIMSports’ Dip Belt and other weightlifting belts for dips is most are made of faux leather and cowhide that break under pressure, irritate your skin, and dig into your back. For our weight belts for dips we use quality, cotton material infused with the most advanced wicking technology – so you can work out and lift your dip belt with chain in comfort. Additionally, our back belt with chain is 8 inches longer than a dip belt 30inch chain, making it the best belt chain for dips.
Why Use Our RIMSports Dip Belt?
By using our weight lifting dip belt, weight lifting becomes more challenging. Generally, a dipping belt can help increase muscle power by adding additional resistance. This helps open a new world of exercise possibilities as you use this exercise belt with chain. Other dip belt leather is stiff and offers no padding, while our weight belt for dips and pull ups can help achieve max reps in comfort. Moreover, their chain belt for lifting is usually weak and short and the chain clip screws come undone too easily, our belt has a 38 inch chain making it adjustable and the perfect weight belt with chain for men and women. A chain belt for weightlifting should give enough to room to ensure weights never touch the ground. This makes it the ideal dip belt for adding weights!
How To Use Our Dip Belt?
Step 1: Hold on to the end of the belt with one hand and pull the end of the chain through the belt loop with the other hand, while holding onto the base.
Step 2: While holding on to your weight of choice, loop the chain through the weight and attach the end of the carabiner to the opposite belt loop.
Step 3: Pulling the chain close to your stomach, making sure to shorten any excess chain; feel free to adjust the chain to your desired length
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Chain Belt For Dips, Pull Up Belt, Squat Belt, Sled Harness, Weight Lifting Belt... Name it, our advanced dip belt does it! We designed the advanced chain weight belt with two anchor loops and a carabiner — each used for countless different attachments and exercises.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The advanced weight lifting belt with chain is made of cotton, making it the strongest, lightest, flexible material for a multipurpose weight lifting belt with dip chain. This is the perfect material for maximum grip, comfort and temperature control while training with heavy weights.
- HIGH DURABILITY: We designed this belt with one simple idea in mind: it has to be a weight belt with chain that supports a ton of weight without giving up. The advanced weight lifting belts for dips has reinforced stitching all around (on the belt and on the sling), heavy-duty nylon threads, black steel hooks and carabiners for maximum strength and durability.
- PERFECT STRUCTURE: Unlike other cheap and flimsy polypropylene belts, out sturdy and strong dip belts are perfect for doing dips and weighted pull-ups. The unique cotton material makes our Dip Belt comfortable and long-lasting than other leather belts that cause pain. Unlike other belts that have weak and short chains that often break under pressure, our chain is 34” long.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: While leather belts tend to be stiff and dig into your back and hips, our Dip Belt has a wide back, which conforms to your body. It’s important that you use sizing chart in listing images to order the correct size; we would advise that you do not order by pants size. We're confident you'll absolutely love our fitness belt with chaint. If somehow you aren't 100% satisfied with your weight belt for pull ups, just contact us!
Great news. Not only do we offer Free Shipping worldwide. But our products come with an iron-clad 30-day no-quibble return policy.
|USA||10-14 days via USPS||$4.99|
To track an order, just enter your order ID into our on the Tracking system, simple!
To process a return, just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help either exchange or give you a full refund.