Do you find your wrists giving up on you when lifting more weight during a more exhaustive workout? Do you feel pain when using free weights to do shoulder shrugs, bench press, barbells, curls or when using kettle bell? Wrist pain is preventable with our fitness wrist wraps because our soft elastic wraps not only stabilizes your wrist but will not cut off your circulation. Moreover, unlike other competitors, our velcro stays put and doesn't pop off during heavy lifts and our thumb loops keeps your wrists in place when adjusting them.
Recovering from a previous injury or simply pushing yourself to the limit? Our RIMSports wrist wraps will brace your wrists and protect them from additional injury. Additionally, you'll build strength and lift heavier with minimum. These power weights wraps are easy to apply or remove during exercise, and even when lifting with these gym wrist wraps, they always remain comfortable.
These are not merely traditional wrists wraps, but function as wrists weights support, straps, wrist wraps for weightlifting, powerlifting wrist wraps, wrist wrap gym and of course, wrists wraps for the reduction of pain. Unlike other wraps, these are preferred by lifters who require wrist support to protect themselves against pain or wrist injury. They are also perfect for bench pressing, overhead pressing, squats as well as any other exercises that may stress the wrists.
We offer wrists wraps in different colors
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: RIMSports American flag wrist wraps are designed and constructed to outlast all the other wrists straps on the market. We use only the highest grade materials. Our wrists wraps gym and wrists wraps for weightlifting have been thoroughly tested in the most extreme conditions and are set to deliver the support you need for lifting, for cross training, weightlifting and any activity that requires wrist support brace.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Our top grade wrist strap lifting has our premium stitching and was specifically designed to include an extra-wide durable velcro that holds up well and is fully adjustable as well as machine washable. RIMSports wrists wraps weightlifting offer a superior level of support that will keep your weight lifting wrist in place as needed and can as easily be wrapped lightly to prevent injurious movement in your wrist joint, making them the best wrist wraps compression.
- VERSATILE USE: Our wrist wraps weightlifting and wrist wraps powerlifting are not too long so you can wrap and unwrap easily. Each wrist supports have a right and left-hand designation to make wrapping more symmetrical. You will definitely achieve new PRs with our RIMSports gym wrist wraps when doing shrugs, bench press, overhead or shoulder press, cross training, barbell and other arm, wrist and gym workout. Our weight lifting wrist wraps will provide you the support you need.
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE: We've added reinforced thumb loops to hold your weightlifting straps in place on your hand and wrist no matter how strenuous the lift. Our gym straps for wrist are without equal because they are made for Cross Training, MMA, X-Fit, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, pushups, planks, burpees and strength building. With our lifting wrist straps you can boost your performance for more challenging advanced gym routines, while still protecting your wrists.
- GUARANTEED COMFORT: These wrist straps for weight lifting eliminate discomfort and pain by securing your wrist in a neutral position. Since our wrap strap can be used as both weightlifting wrist wrap and weightlifting wrist support straps, you'll be more than satisfied with these quality wrist support wraps for the gym, cross training or lifting. We're so confident that you’ll love our training straps that if you aren't 100% satisfied just contact us!
Great news. Not only do we offer Free Shipping worldwide. But our products come with an iron-clad 30-day no-quibble return policy.
|USA||10-14 days via USPS||$4.99|
To track an order, just enter your order ID into our on the Tracking system, simple!
To process a return, just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help either exchange or give you a full refund.